ഓര്‍മപ്പുസ്തകം

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A sleepless night

I dont know. I really dont know.

I ve had sleepless nights over various matters... happy and sad reasons.... but this night.... am too disturbed.

All through the day were portraits of death and its toll. Mumbai, I weep with you.

I dont know what to say... I ve heard people saying too many things. But Mumbaikers, every Indian is with you. We share your pain at heart.

Mothers and Fathers who lost their kids, I am your kid, hereafter.
Kids who lost their father or mother, I am here for you.

None of these is good enough to make up your loss, but this is all I can do.

Army, MARCOS, MATS, NSG and whoever else in the battle for my life, I salute you.

Martyrs, Your commitment to duty.... I bow my head.

A lot still untold. Words cant express beyond a line.

India, I love you. My nation, My life.
posted by Traveller at 10:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home